Recruitment: Would you like to be a Wrecker

Post here for consideration to join Squad. Please copy and paste recruitment form below with you answers to questionnaire

Re: Recruitment: Would you like to be a Wrecker

Postby TWC_Fatal_Error » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:29 am

Welcome sir when next we talk it shall be with your new hat i hope TWC_Rimmer
i7 2700 ,32 gigs, 4 ssd's ,1 7200 terabyte,Warthog,2 mfd's,EDTracker,60 inch hd, 7inch in mfd's 21 I-inc secondary display

[*]iustus facere unus[*]
TWC_Fatal_Error

Postby TWC_BlindAsABat » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:20 pm

Welcome, Rimmer, you are more than welcome to come and fly with the EuroFighter flight. As indicated by the name we fly in the European time zone and our leader, TWC_Mic, also likes to fly Blenheims as does TWC_Hoss who joins in with us when ever he can. We simply cannot have too many brave lads who will fly the bombers and to be sure we will look after you, buy you beer and so forth.

You may have read that there is a bit of a scrap for the leadership of the Eurofighter flight. Don't worry about it though. Our present leader thinks he should not have the job because he is not a Brit. Total nonsense of course, some of the most effective combat leaders in the RAF were not British. Goodness even the sainted Keith-Park was a New Zealander and if he was good enough for 11 Group then why should we be not more than happy to have a brave German leading us.
TWC_BlindAsABat

Postby ONeill » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:55 pm

1. Have you read and accept our Code of Conduct? *: I Have

2. Current flight nic * and Are you willing to change it to reflect your acceptance into TWC: (after your 30 day trial you need to Reflect TWC_ in front of your nickname) then change it in the forum please - O'Neill and I would be willing to change it!

3. Do you currently belong to a squadron? If so why are you leaving? * : I do not

4. Age *:(We are adults and conduct ourselves as such over 18 only may apply) - 24

5. Favorite Country/Favorite Plane: British Spitfire!!

6. Current Timezone *: GMT

7. Preferred Mission Type (Fighter,Bomber,Ground Attack etc.): Fighter =]

8. Do you have TeamSpeak*: Yeah

9. TWC nic you wish to assemble: TWC_O'Neill

10. Referred By (If no one leave blank): TWC_Pooly

11. Tell us a little bit about you *: My name is Jordan and I am 24, I work on an Oil Rig for a living and I love my job. I have a fascination with flying, especially proper nitty gritty simulators like IL2:COD, IL:BOS and the realistic side of War Thunder. I'm not that experienced when it comes to IL2:COD but alas this is why I am here. After posting in the discussions calling myself a 'Proper Noob' at this game, one of your members kindly approached me and sent me here to fill out this application. My faith in humanity was restored from that point, my thoughts go out to this member and I thank him for not flaming me because I am a noob, besides I am side tracking (another quality of mine). I have a nice set up which includes Trackir 5 pro, Thrustmaster Warthog (Stick and Thruster) and a Playseat Airforce to mount it all on, but to my disappointment I am not using it all to it's full potential and that really saddens me, hopefully you will be willing to take me under your wing (terrible I know) and tech me the ways of a true fighter pilot and help me use my gear to it's full potential. Thank you for taking your time to read this god awful cringy 'About Me' section. TA!
ONeill

Postby Tekk » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:28 pm

Welcome Aboard O'Neil !

If you're looking to learn a few tips and tricks, a good place to start would be the first post at the top of the Films and Clips section of the form. There you'll find links to a youtube play list with some training videos.

-Tekk
Tekk

Postby TWC_Ragoo » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:37 am

Hey O'Neil good to have you aboard mate. Battle of Stalingrad is a tad quiet around here but I occasionally have a dabble. Look forward too winging up at some point mate.

Happy hunting
TWC_Ragoo

Postby Blackout » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:19 pm

1. Have you read and accept our Code of Conduct? *: yes

2. Current flight nic * and Are you willing to change it to reflect your acceptance into TWC: (after your 30 day trial you need to Reflect TWC_ in front of your nickname) then change it in the forum please: Blackout, yes

3. Do you currently belong to a squadron? If so why are you leaving? * : no

4. Age *:(We are adults and conduct ourselves as such over 18 only may apply): 38

5. Favorite Country/Favorite Plane: Great Britain. Hurricane/Spitfire. currently flying Hurricane with 615 squadron

6. Current Timezone *: GMT

7. Preferred Mission Type (Fighter,Bomber,Ground Attack etc.): Fighter. No experience in other fields, just havent got round to any others

8. Do you have TeamSpeak*: Yes

9. TWC nic you wish to assemble: TWC_Blackout

10. Referred By (If no one leave blank):

11. Tell us a little bit about you *: Start with your actual name please. Name is Matt from West Midlands UK. I have dabbled in most game types over the years but am currently playing CLoD and really enjoying it. Have always been entertained greatly by games that can gather large numbers of players all working to achieve an enjoyable, immersive, multiplayer experience. Seeing groups of players achieve relatively simple things like squadron take offs or section attacks(fps) is reward enough!

12 ask to join our facebook page:The Wrecking Crew on Facebook
Blackout

Postby TWC_Pans » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:45 pm

Hey Blackout,

If you haven't already seen it you should have a PM from Fatal. If you can, also try to jump onto the teamspeak server and say hello!

Pans
TWC_Pans

Previous

Return to Recruitment to TWC